Thursday, May 22, 2008

Updates

I have had a crazy few days. I am now settled in and blogging, because I find it therapeutic.

I hate that word, by the way.

I realized today that a problem is two sided in just about every case.
You can't have an issue that doesn't involve anything or anyone else, and if there were no burden to both sides, there'd be no problem in the first place. Both sides need to be at a disadvantage.

We could use as example, the case of a small company and a private debt.
Suppose a man receives a service or goods from the small company, and agrees to pay back the company in an agreed amount of time.
Suppose also that the man is unable to pay his debt by the time it's due.

After the time has passed, the small company attempts to collect the money; the company needs every cent to survive. The man cannot afford to pay, and thus both sides are at a disadvantage. It's more than the man in debt, it also involves the man or mechanism he's in debt to.

I don't even know why i went into that - I made it smaller so it could be skipped over.

I find no joy in random parties full of unknown people. I'd prefer to be sober and in small/good company, with people I love and/or respect.

I'm posting again after this one.
Ironically, if you start from the top,








You'll read this last.

No comments: