Saturday, May 31, 2008

Falling Behind

So between the band, work, and plans, I've been totally out of commission with this thing for a few days.

I love reading a few other blogs. I come back once a day and catch up on everyone else, and sometimes it gives me the inspiration for my next one.

Sidenote : the word blog comes up as misspelled in the blog I'm writing.

Recording the next CD is pretty much done. We're shopping around for art, and hopefully submitting it to iTunes by Monday.

I really love our songs, but I'm feeling tired of lots of it already. Ironically, my favorite track that I wrote for the next release is our interlude. It's beautiful, in my opinion, and I feel like it really shows what I've learned since September.

That also helps me not feel discouraged - we've only been doing this since September, and it's come so far already. Tour needs to come fast, and save me from the Chatterbox.

I love voices, hearts, minds, and hands.

No comments: