Sunday, May 25, 2008

Facts

Some heavy discussion took place tonight, and it was very difficult for me. I spoke more than the others involved, most likely because I set direction for at least a few of them.

The truth always hurts, even if spoken nicely. I hate telling anybody any bad news, or asking a lot from people but sometimes it really needs to happen.

I took credit tonight where it was due, I also realized for myself how big a part of The Title I am. I really do like to think of it as an equal thing, but it probably can't be in its present form. It's hard finding that balance where you can steer things without being overpowering.



All that aside, we played The Chance tonight, and I got my favorite picture ever taken of The Title. We played the best sounding set ever, due to the amazing sound system inside the theatre, and I met some awesome kids in Left to Chance.

I've said, "your fucking best, your last" twice now, and I really like the feel it gives to the ending of the song, but it might be a bit over the top. Nobody sees it coming, because we pretty much ooze happiness.

My girlfriend stayed on the line of a friend's phone for the entire set, and sang along.
I need more words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful....