Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Catching Up 2

So Saturday night I went to White Castle and made friends with the lady working. She hooked us up and was super nice. The next group of people sucked and probably got spit in their sliders.

Sunday was mother's day. I gave my mom two candles that I originally bought With Angela as her Christmas present. The problem is that I'm a huge spaz and it took me until moving home to get those candles into her hands.

Afterwards, I recorded Dana and Jake Rogers (name drop!) until everyone was exhausted. Everything came out pretty well, but I think we're gonna redo everything later this week. I just love putting my touch on things, or bringing people into what I love. I made the music for a cover and worked with Jake on his part in a Title song.

Listen to Museums.
They're fucking awesome.

Everything is going to be okay.

No comments: