Monday, May 5, 2008

Bamboozle Day 2

I got to see everyone I missed yesterday. :-D

Fall of Troy destroyed me, as usual. Four Year Strong was a minor disappointment. The Secret Handshake did very well but he totally played a less awesome set than he could have.

I saw some super stupid people. I didn't know most of them, but I was acquainted with a few. Also, fuck Jeffree Star. I'm dying to know what's going to happen to him when Myspace goes the way of the dinosaurs, or when his current fanbase hits 17. People in banana suits get mad respect from me.

I found that I really enjoy sitting in circles with friends when we can't figure out what to do. I also found out that staying afloat in a whirling crowd is much harder when you're looking out for more people than yourself.

This was totally not BamBrozle like we envisioned we'd repeat, but overall it was an excellent year. I met some super cool people and strengthened ties with a friend or two.

I love my super short red track shorts. I need to find more excuses to wear them.

I want everything to mean something.
Nick

No comments: