Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dark Spots

So I'm rocking Crest Whitestrips (Classic) right now. My front tooth was fractured three or four times along the same line, and consequently was repaired in the same way. The glue or whatever the fuck they used eventually got worn away and left a dark spot on my front left tooth.

I was trying to bleach that spot to a lighter color, but ironically enough my teeth just got whiter around it, making it a more noticeable spot than it originally was. If one more person tells me I have food in my teeth I'm going to scream, unless of course I actually do.

Anyway...
We're playing at School of Rock tonight, and I'm super nervous. It's definitely my favorite venue, and to actually play at it seems crazy. The other bands are pretty tight too, but nobody I'm super into. Hopefully they're absolutely amazing and they can convert me.

Freshman year is over, and I'm thinking about any figurative dark spots in my year. It's easier for me to see them now, since everything in life is going really well. It's just like the Whitestrips thing - by working on changing stuff and improving, it makes the spots apparent.

I wouldn't go back and un-break my tooth, and similarly I have no wish to undo any of the other things that "spotted" my year.

I need new music.

Everything is going to be okay.

No comments: