Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time

So somebody asked me what happened to April, and I had no idea myself. I love that all my friends in high school just got back from spring break, while I'm in finals already. This weekend is Bamboozle, and I can't fucking wait. We had the chance to play it and didn't get it this year, but I'll be sure to check out VAH if I get there by the time they're playing. Also I have The Thief's song stuck in my head. I don't even know which one it is, which is why that's maddening. I think they're playing too.

I love clean laundry. None of my laundry is clean, but I'll have to do it at some point today. My only motivation to do so is how good everything will smell once it's done. Also, I'm on my last pair of clean underwear. Necessity, people.

Wish me luck. Hopefully I won't turn any white stuff pink.
Also, check out Jacek Yerka. He's a surrealist from Poland or something, and his art is amazing. My favorite is "Creating the Water".

I want everything to mean something.
Nick

No comments: