Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am a derelict.

Today I delivered pizzas with BJ. I drank two energy drinks afterwards and was totally wired. I scarfed a bag of gummy bears almost single-handedly. I think if God eats sweets, he eats gummy bears.

HARIBO GOLD BEARS.

Afterwards we went to the Viaduct. I played with sound and throwing shit around and making echoes for a while. Afterwards we climbed in and around and such. I threw a small tree off the top to see how long it would take to hit the ground. Super dumb, and super satisfying. We later lit flares and threw them around inside. Right before leaving, we had a roman candle fight underneath the arch you climb into from the hill (if you've been there you know), and I narrowly missed being shot in the chest with one. Totally dumb, totally worth it. Lastly we went to A+P and acquired some Snapple which was just laying around on a pallet out in the open.

I am a derelict.

I want to record more.
Everything is going to be okay.

No comments: