Monday, May 26, 2008

Sleep is for the...

Me.

I hate living something I wrote.
Two shows, a practice, a late night adventure, an important meeting, dodging gang members in Poughkeepsie, and a double at work have started to take their toll.

I never go to sleep early, but tonight I am.

If I stay up I'll definitely be a zombie for my third shift in two days at work. One of my best friends quit tonight, which is super unfortunate, and is going to make work tough for a while.

Also, I had a backwoods Sussex County experience as per usual. Someone threw a dead raccoon on top of one of the cooks' cars during work today, and every fucking table full of Sussex County invertebrates cracked up for at least half an hour.

I have no attachment to this place anymore. It's the people I love, and the places I can't help but frequent.

No comments: