Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Words for everyone

A big list in no particular importance of things I need to say to people who mostly don't read this thing.

-I know you want it, and I want you to have it, but he's working hard and that's what we were looking for.

-You're a whole different person than when I met you five years ago. I'm glad you met her, and I'm proud of you.

-You've always been good at what you do. You're a bit selfish, but it's in your personality. I love you regardless, and there's nobody I'd rather have be part of this.

-I'm afraid you're going to just disappear one day or become an alcoholic or something terrible like that. Everyone takes for granted what a huge part of everything you are, and you don't even realize it.

-You're such a fucking dork it kills me. I've known you forever, and you've always been that way. It works for you though, somehow, and I'm very glad we're friends.

-I miss being inseparable, and not by choice. School can't come fast enough, and I can't wait to be cramped up again.

-This whole post started because you don't have an honesty box or truth box on myspace or facebook. You're everything you don't see yourself as, and I'm intrigued by what you say and do. You need to learn an instrument so I can see what you're capable of without anybody else. I believe it's a lot.

-You're volatile, and I feel like I'll be saving your ass quite a bit this fall. I can't wait until we're on the roof and I'm holding you back from leaning too far from the edge.

-I love what you do - you've gotten a lot better, and I feel terrible whenever we don't go with something of yours. You're worth driving to go get, even if you don't say goodbye sometimes.

-You're the most amazing person I've ever met. You've been through hell and still go through plenty of shit on a daily basis, and it never slows you down. When I see you, I want to hold you as tight as I can until something absolutely must be done that can't be avoided. Interacting with you sometimes scares me to this day, because I'm always afraid I'll mess up the best thing in my life right now. I love you.


Too many words.
CD is still not done, I'm finishing it now.

1 comment:

so much more said...

I appreciate it man. I know you knew Id read this, as I always do.

To be honest, I'm totally cool with what you guys do...whether you use my work or not. I am still very new with this and constantly growing/improving.

All I've wanted for you and your band was to get the success it deserve. That's why I bust my ass to help make it happen.

I've got a lot to say. Maybe I'll blog it later.