Friday, September 12, 2008

Progression

So I decided to release the new songs and the Plectronics remake together as "The Progression EP". It comes out Oct. 1 on CD, and Oct. 19 on iTunes. I feel like it's just awesome in comparison to the "Title EP", and it shows how far I've come with mixing and recording and so on.

It's a collection of my favorites. I love every song on it, and am extremely happy with the final product. It's got the biggest mix too - some "go fuck yourself" material, a love song, and some ultimatum-esque tunes.

This is the fourth album available on itunes. I checked out my iTunes library, and I have 31 different tracks of title including remakes and bsides which we never released. It's like my job - I love what I do too haha.

Every song is going to hit at least one person, hard. That's how I wanted it. Hopefully everyone gets it.

...and sometimes, we coincide.

No comments: