Monday, September 1, 2008

I suck

At keeping up on this thing lately. Five big steps forward for cleanliness and I can breathe easier in this house, then someone leaves hair all over the damn sink.

These are my micro-problems as of late.

I found that when people can't influence an entire entity or situation, they break it down into little pieces, and claim one piece to watch over. I couldn't clean the whole house, so I decided to clean my room. I couldn't clean my whole room, so I've claimed my desk and bed as sacred holds against filth and negligence. If there's crap on here, it damn well better be mine.

Thoughts.
If you take complete control over anything, you limit the amount of actions which can occur without your direct input. The hard part is finding a balance so that you don't remove the possibility of worthwhile contributions by other parties.

The Title is recording full band. I technically still hold creative control, but I don't want to squash anyone. I'm really, really, really anxious to hear it.

More thoughts.
I wrote off a person or two for my writing, and have tried to keep everything on a different page. My patience is being tried. It's almost worth coming out with, but I'd rather not give the pleasure.

Reworking an old song.
Hopefully it'll be done soon.
:)

...and sometimes, we coincide.

No comments: