Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Specificity

So my first year of college is over.

Holy shit.

I had the worst teacher ever for philosophy. We get to assess our courses for the year and I just shot her down using specific things that she sucked at. I also realized that I spend a LOT of time writing things I care about. The thing yesterday took like an hour. This assessment took well over an hour.
So again, specificity. To elaborate on yesterday, here's some specifics.

Right Now is the exception song.
Your Best Your Last is not specific.
The left-over song was written later, and will be obvious on the next CD.

I'm resisting the urge to post like five things a day, which is fine because it lets me keep putting stuff up and not run out.

So far so good on keeping up.
Check back.

I want everything to mean something.
Nick

No comments: